Law of Protection of Personal Data of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98);
Law no. 2/2014 of 01/16 => Data is stored in billing systems for at least the mandatory legal term of 12 years;
GPDR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) => Data collected are in compliance with GPDR;
Move Winds will inform its customers in case of security breach of the stored data;
2. What kind of personal data collection is carried out on our website?
Forms: We need to collect the minimum of personal data that enables us to respond to the contact made by the user, made through our contact form. The data collected (name, email, message) are received by our services via email, being housed on a server located in the European Union within tight security devices.
Security logs: Data is collected for security logs, more specifically when there are attempts to intrude due to excessive login attempts, and the IP of the source device that tried to log in is registered. This registration will only serve to block future attempts, thus improving the security of our website.
The data collected in the form of our website is exclusively for the processing of the contacts made by the users, and will not be used for any other processing.
3. Will the personal data collected be used in Direct Marketing?
Your personal information will not be used to send you any unsolicited mail whose content has not received your explicit prior consent. Your data will not be sold or negotiated with third parties.
4. Who has access to the personal data collected?
The Move Winds team undertakes not to disclose to third parties any personal data of its customers, without their prior consent, except as required by law.
5. How long are my data kept?
Contact form: the data we request will serve only to follow up on your contact being eliminated shortly after completing the established contact cycle. The data will be kept strictly necessary if an additional follow-up to your contact is necessary. We will not give your information to third parties.
6. Where are User data stored?
The data collected by the website is stored on servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and maintained to the highest security standards and in compliance with applicable privacy laws. If you wish to see your information modified or removed from our database (see section 7).
7. What are my rights?
As a user of our site you have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data stored thereon;
- request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- request the deletion of personal data that are no longer necessary or if their treatment is unlawful;
- to oppose the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes or for reasons relating to their specific situation;
- request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in an automatic read-only format and send them to another data controller (‘data portability‘);
- request that decisions taken on the basis of automated processing that concern them or that affect them significantly and which are based on their personal data are taken by natural persons and not just by computers. You also have the right, in this case, to express your point of view and to challenge the decision.You may exercise these rights, contacting us by the following means:
By letter addressed to
Urbanization Portas do Sol, Largo do Zambujo – Lot 12 R / C Esq.
Section 46 – 2130-269 Benavente – Portugal
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [REMOVE]
Through our contact form on the home page.
8. Are cookies used on our website?
What are cookies for?
Cookies are small information files that are stored on your computer, tablet, phone or other device with Internet access through the browser. Information retained by cookies is forwarded to the site server whenever the browser opens one of its pages.
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest and uses of a site, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing. Avoid repeated introduction of the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use on the portal?
There are two main types of cookies: session and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and only remain in the cookie file until the user leaves the site, so they are deleted when you close the browser. The information obtained serves to analyze traffic patterns, which facilitates the identification of problems. Already the permanent cookies are stored until the user deletes them manually or the expiration date expires. They are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site for a more personalized service, adjusting the navigation to their interests.
We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies we use. We also do not use oscookies to direct advertising to our users based on their browsing, or for other advertising purposes of our own or third parties.
How to manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies at any time by configuring the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
Note that when you disable cookies, you lose the autofill of some data, such as login. In addition, it can prevent some online services from working properly, affecting site navigation.